How to calculate BMI for male and female

Body Mass Index Formula

How to calculate BMI
How to calculate BMI for male and female

The formulas used to calculate the BMI value based on two of the most commonly used measurement unit systems are:
If you use MKS unit then you can calculate your body mass index:-
BMI = Weight(kg) / Height(m)  (Metric Units)
For Example
If your weight is 60 kg and your hight is 1.8 meter then your BMI value is
BMI=60/1.8
        =33.33
It means you are in first stage of obesity
2) if you are use US units then you can use this formula:-
BMI = 703 x Weight(lbs) / Height(in feet)    (U.S. Units)
BMI Table for human being (man and women)
According to World Health Organization's BMI calculated
BMI range - kg/m2
1)Very severely underweight
BMI< 15
it means your BMI value less than 15 . It mean you need to increase very much Weight
Severely underweight
Underweight
Normal (healthy weight)
It mean you need balance diet and regularly excersize to grow muscle perfectly
Overweight
It mean you need to control diet and more excersize to become perfect body man or woman
Obese Class I (Moderately obese)
Obese Class II (Severely obese)
Obese Class III (Morbid)
Bmi> 40
 it means you are too much unhealthy and if you not pay attention on your body then you becomes that person who is near a lot of disease and if you not control obesity at this stage then you will become a house of disease and problem of health
Read this-

3 Comments

  1. I would just point out that When you calculated the bmi of the 60kg to 1.8 meters, you supposed to devide the weight on meters times meters. The way that was calculated here was only kg/height instead of kg/height^2.
    Just wanted to point that out...
    Thereby the weight of 60 kg on a 1.8 person is roughly 18.5 which is in the healthy zone, not in the first stage of obesity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative article. You have done a great job. Thank you so much for this post. Know about the best blood test labs in India.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post