symptoms of e coli and treatment

Symptoms of e-coli and treatment
What is e-coli?
E-coli is a short form of ischearichia coli. It is a kind of bacteria that lives in the stomach of humans and animals, most of the form of this bacteria are harmless, but there are some who cause symptoms like wrist and diarrhea in the stomach, sometimes due to their kidney function Stops doing and the infected person dies.

symptoms of e coli and treatment
symptoms of e coli and treatment
Symptoms of e coli infection include
  1. Nausea
  2. Severe stomach ache
  3. Water or bloody diarrhea
  4. Fatigue
  5. fever
  6. Nausea
  7. Vomit
Common reasons are:
  1. contaminated food
  2. contaminated water
To help protect the food, avoid food poisoning and prevent infection. Just cook it properly before eating, wash the veg and avoid cream milk and juice. You can also have a swimming pool infection by swallowing in contaminated water with human waste. These are e coli facts

Read:-Symptoms of flu and treatment

What about the current transition?
  1. This time the kidneys and nerves of people   are being severely affected by infection in   Germany. This condition is called   hemolytic uremic syndrome.
  2. In this transition, symptoms like bloody   diarrhea, renal failure and epilepsy are   showing.
  3. The form of e-coli bacteria found in most     people is called E-coli 0104, which is not   common.
  4. So far, the real reason for most cases of e-   coli was 0157, the symptoms of those   infected with bacterial form are similar.
       Read:-Sore throat treatment 
How transition transmitted to people?
  1. This infection usually reaches people   through the meat, but this time it has   medium sabisins. German officials say that   e-coli bacteria have been found in   cigarettes imported from Spain.
  2. In the well-cooked food, the possibility of   avoiding e-coli bacteria ends, fruits and   many vegetables are often eaten raw and   hence the infection is spreading.
  3. E-coli bacteria reached the cucumber       through the stools of animals from where   it  was going in the stomach of the people,   it is being speculated that such cows   should be used as a fertilizer for dung
What to do to avoid infection?
  1. German officials have instructed people   not  to eat things like cucumbers, tomatoes   and carrots.
  2. The news of the spread of this infection   outside Germany has not yet come.
  3. The experts say that if the fruits and   vegetables are washed properly or peeled   then there is no danger, doctors say that e-   coli bacteria is above the fruits and   vegetables, not within them.
It is possible to stop E. coli infections , it can be possible by reducing the following:
  1. Handle food safely
  2. Meat well baking
  3. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating     and cooking
  4. Avoid untimely milk and juice
Treatment or management of E. coli Infections can be helpful:
  1. Drinking clear fluids: Drinking plenty of   fluids and not using caffeine and alcohol
  2. Eat foods slowly: stay on less fiber foods   first
  3. Avoid some foods: Avoid using dairy   products, fatty foods, high fiber foods, or   highly seasoned food items

3 Comments

  1. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information. Thanks for sharing such a great article with us. Get to know about the best medical laboratories in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to the word, I'm Engr Eric David, I have confirmed and till now I'll still anouced to the public and the people around me that the best way to get rid of this health challenges is to contact the relaible Herbalist for herbal cures.
    I read deaply to have believe and try to made used of the medicine. When I was diagnosed on 10/10/2015, it was only the English prescribed I made use of all through, it was a very big stress for me, I had a friend who introduced me to to the great Herbalist of African, Dr. Odey Abang he's very popular now in my State, Anchorage, Alaska where I lives. I contacted him as my friend directed me to him for a help. Glory to God, my case is settle among many others are My two Cousins, James and John with wife's he cures from HIV/ AIDS, And till now, none of this had been confirmed in us, feel so blessed and happy to be back again as I was being born. I have been diagnosed severally and still shows nothing in us, Dr. Odey Abang is a God's sent Herbalist
    You can reach as well as inform your loves ones to get ride of this deathly viruses.
    You can reach him in either way
    Email-
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post