Home remedies for cold and cough problem

Home remedies for cold and cough problem
Home remedies for cold and cough problem

In addition to colds, cough causes your health to suffer from difficulties. Before taking allopathic medicines to treat them, the side effects of those medicines can not be neglected. Instead there are many natural home remedies.
1)Grind 6 to 8 black pepper, make the powder, mix it with honey and take it early in the morning on an empty stomach or night. Do not drink water for half an hour in front of its intake.
2)For the treatment of cough, grind the dry fruit of greenica or harrea to make the powder and mix it with honey and consume it. Besides, by roasting dried green or greenica, it also provides relief in cough and cold stomach due to sucking it to pieces. It should be sucked and swallowed its juice.
3)Milk and turmeric for cold and cough
Milk and turmeric is one of the most effective treatments of cold and cough. For this, heat milk and mix turmeric powder in it. This cough also proves to be a panacea for cure. This mixture is not only beneficial for adults but also for children
4)To make this syrup, first take a bowl and put a little honey in it. Keep the honey until it is full of half a spoon. After this, use a double boiler and try to dilute the honey. Add a little lemon and a pinch of cinnamon to it. Keep this syrup intact for your child and protect it against cold cough and cold fever.
5)Brandy and honey for the treatment of cold
You can also use honey and brandy to fight against common cold and cough. Your chest is hot with brandy and it also helps in increasing the body heat. Along with this, honey has the natural properties of fight against phlegm. So when it blends with brandy, its effect is very good. With this mixture, you can easily deal effectively with cold and cold
6)Amla is called an immunodecutor and it prevents you from being infected with many diseases. When you take Amla regularly, your liver works well and your blood circulation is also good enough. Amla strengthens your immune system and this is the reason why you should consume it everyday. It is a very effective way of fighting common cold and cold.
7)A mixture of honey, lemon juice and hot water is a great way to remove the problem of common cold and cough. You can also consume lemonade by repairing your hajamas.
8)Apart from mixing ginger with other substances, you can also adopt an easy process. Make some pieces of ginger for this and mix them well with salt. Whenever you feel sore in your throat, begin grafting ginger.
9)Being a victim of cold winter, you can also prepare spicy tea for yourself. To make this tea, add basil, ginger and black pepper. These elements are so effective that you will only be able to get relief from the intake of these ingredients.
10)For this, take the garlic lightly. After that, heat them in ghee. Although their taste will certainly be bitter and most of the time it does not taste good. But these pieces of garlic are good for health, especially when you are suffering from cold and cough. So eat them and stay healthy.
11)To make this mixture you must boil the water and mix it with black pepper, cumin and jaggery. This mixture is best for removing frozen cough in the chest. It is also a good treatment for colds and cough.
12)It is true that carrot juice is fully capable of removing the problems of cold and cough. It may seem a little awkward, but this juice is very beneficial for health. Even more people do not know that coughing is removed from carrot juice.
13)If you sleep by wearing wet socks, then blood is transmitted to your feet and you are healthy and warm, which results in the removal of your cold and cough. It is a great way to increase blood circulation and after you wake up in the morning you feel completely healthy.
14)For this, take hot boiling water in a large vessel and cover your head with a large towel. Now keep steaming slowly. By following this procedure your nose will be completely opened and you will not have any problem breathing. It will also give you less chances of having a cold and cough problem.

TO KNOW MORE LIKE -

If you like these home remedies solution then plese like and share and comment me if you have any problem we give solution

2 Comments

  1. Thanks for this useful remedies for cold and cough. Very helpful. Get to know about the best blood test centres in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post