how to lose fat under chin naturally at home in few days

 The addition of excess fat under the chin is called double chin.  This reflects not only obesity, but also the beauty of your face. 

how to lose fat under chin
how to lose fat under chin

 It is not that only obese people have double chin problems.  This problem is also seen in many normal people due to genes.  In such a situation it is very difficult to get rid of it.  

To lose fat under chin, you need to pay attention to your food and exercise.

Facial Exercise You will find videos of many types of facial exercises on the Internet.  You can easily get rid of double chin by doing facial exercises daily.

Another exercise is to stand on the weight of your feet and move the head down.  Then press your lips inward.  This exercise can be done for 5-10 minutes.

  Exercising with the tongue out is one of the easiest ways to get rid of double chin.  Try to take the tongue out while sitting upright and widening your mouth.  Do this for about 10 seconds.  Practice it 10 times regularly.

Playing the Whistle If you know how to whistle, you are among the lucky ones.  If not, learn this art.  It is a good way to exercise the muscles of the face and neck and it reduces dangerous double chins.  Start whistling 10 times daily for at least 10 seconds.

Salt and glycerin also make the double chin more visible due to loose skin around the neck.  So massage the face with glycerin and salt.  It helps in tightening the skin.

Chewing Chewingum  is one way facial exercise.  This also helps in reducing the double chin.  Chewing gum for one month continuously for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening can reduce the double chin by 1 to 2 inches.

Adopt this way of eating food to lose fat under chin

Instead of eating food at once, start eating little by little.  According to health experts, eating small meals several times a day is beneficial,

Neck exercises
To reduce the fat deposited on the neck, the most important part of the neck is to exercise.  For this, keep the neck up and down in a set of right-left 20-20.  Open the mouth and tighten the jaw and move it down.  

Only by doing this exercise for a week, you will start getting the benefits of it.  Fat deposited in the neck does not go very easily, it requires a lot of hard work.  But with constant effort, you can also fight obesity.

5 Comments

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email [ {drutuherbalcure} {@} {gmail} . {com} ] ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post