How long can you have herpes without knowing । Herpes zoster symptoms

 To estimate how long HSV-1 and HSV-2 can remain dormant, it is important to understand the nature of these viruses. 

 Once HSV enters the body — usually through a sensitive part of the skin, such as the mouth or genital area — it travels to some nerve ganglia, where it "sleeps" until something is put into action.  Does not trigger.

How long can you have herpes without knowing
How long can you have herpes without knowing

How long time take to show Symptoms of herpes in men 

 The incubation period continues for 2 to 8 days under this disease.  After that, characteristic symptoms appear.

The disease usually occurs in the person who has had chicken pox before or has been exposed to chicken pox.  If this varicella zoster virus is already present in your body, then you can suffer from this disease. 

 After the chicken pox is cured, the virus goes into the nervous system and remains dormant there for years.

If someone has an initial outbreak, it often occurs within two weeks of receiving HSV from a sexual partner.  Early genital outbreaks typically occur with full-body symptoms such as headaches, joint pains, and swelling of the glands - which were noted during a case of flu between the last two and four weeks.

Types and symptoms of herpes in men

 There are two types of herpes - HSV-1 i.e. herpes type 1 or oral herpes and second HSV-2 i.e., genital herpes or herpes type 2. Talk about the symptoms of this disease, then many people have no symptoms for months.  Come.  That is why this disease can prove to be fatal.  At the same time, some people start showing herpes within 10 days.

 In the case of herpes, watery grains come out in the private part and other parts of the body.  As soon as they get a little bigger, they burst and when the same water is used in other parts of the body, then the infection spreads there too.

  •  There is pain and itching throughout the body.  In addition to the mouth, wounds occur in other parts of the body.
  •  There is always fever and lymph nodes become very large.
  •  Red spots appear everywhere on the body.
  •  The patient starts having pain before these grains come out.
  • Violation of general welfare, increase in body temperature (not always);
  •  Lesions occur in the area of ​​the nasal fins, on the red border, in the area of ​​lesions in the region of the lips, can be located on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity;

6 Comments

  1. how i got cure from a bad disease called herpes by Dr solutions i have spent so much money to cure this disease but all was in vain when i was browsing online one day i saw a lady testifying how this Dr solutions save her home from separation and she also added that this Dr cure disease too that was when i decided to give a try by contacting the Dr for help behold after receiving the remedy from Dr solutions which i drank for 4 days all the pain began to reduce and the herpes symptoms disappear this is why i decided to come out here with boldness to testy the good things Dr solutions did for me...you can also give him a try i believe he can also heal you from every pain you are facing in life, you can reach him VIA landofsolutions@outlook.com

    love spell,
    ex back,
    Herpes,
    Alzheimer's disease,
    carcinoma.
    Asthma,
    Allergic diseases.
    Parkinson's ,
    Epilepsy,
    Cancer,
    Fibromyalgia,
    HIV,
    Hepatitis,
    diabetes,
    Coeliac disease,
    Infertility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

    ReplyDelete

  3. I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO DR Ogberaese, My name is Leonard Shirin i am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr.Ogberaese healed me from genital herpes. i was detected with genital herpes around 10th may 2019, and ever since that day i have been looking for a way to end this virus from my body, but the more i try, the more i was told there was no solution. Few months ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr Ogberaese cure them from HERPES VIRUS, i also heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony saying Dr Ogberaese cured her oral herpes. I was left with no other hope than to contact Dr Ogberaese and give him a try. I contacted him and told him what i was going through. He said he could heal me, that he is going to send me a herbal medicine and He sent the medicine as he promised. I took this herbal medicine for 1 week and it was obvious that his medicine was for real, because the herpes started clearing from my body. Later at the 2 week, i went for medical check up and i was surprised when my doctor told me he found no trace of the virus in me again. At first when he told me, i was so shock and still did not believed until he gave me my test result. to make my story short i am now free from herpes, after many months of sorrow and my sickness is gone, i thank God for leading me to this man, and i want to also lead you to him if you have any illness like HIV, HPV, hepatitis B, asthma, cancer, Diabetes, COLD SCORE,TOOTH ACHE FIBROID and AUTISM. You can email him on drogberaese54@gmail.com or whats-app him on +2348073818653. visit him on his website: https://dr-ogberaese-herbal-home.jimdosite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete
  5. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. […]I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how she was cured from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure. I bought the herbal medicine from the herbal doctor [Robinson Buckler]. I took the herbal medicine for 2 weeks as instructed and i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes virus. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact this herbal doctor today on this Email address_________________robinsonbuckler@[[yahoo.com]]

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post