Is virus flow in the direction of wind. If yes tell me how

The World Health Organization and other university said that..

  •  The World Health Organization finally acknowledged on Tuesday that there was evidence of corona virus infection 'spreading through the air'.
  •  Earlier, a group of scientists wrote an open letter to the WHO, urging it to improve its existing guidelines.
  •  "We are talking about the possibility of the corona virus spreading through the air," said Maria Wa Kerkhov, the technical lead associated with the Kovid-19 pandemic in the WHO.
    Is virus flow in the direction of wind
    Is virus flow in the direction of wind

  •  In this regard, Benedetta Allengranji of the World Health Organization said that there is evidence of corona virus spreading through the air, but this cannot be said with certainty.
  • Dr. Donald Milton of the University of Maryland School of Public Health said, "The virus is spreading through the air and nothing can be more clear than this."  You are not safe even at a distance of six feet.  You cannot remove the mask even if you are more than six feet away.

Corona can spread through air, WHO releases new guideline

239 scientists from 32 countries had claimed that the corona could be spread by air.  He made this claim by writing to the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 

 The scientists accompanying it have also demanded in their letter to change the guidelines made by the organization.  With which the World Health Organization has released a new guideline.  Know about them in detail.

 Maria Van Kerkhov, the technical lead of the World Health Organization, says that we cannot rule out the possibility of airborne transmission and aerosol transmission.  Let me tell you before the World Health Organization that corona virus infection spreads through nose and mouth.  Apart from this, it is spread by touching the infected place.

In its latest guideline, the World Health Organization has expressed fears that the corona virus infection is spreading through the air in some places.  In which crowded place, restaurant and fitness class have been talked about aerosol transmission. 

 Along with this, it is also said that if an infected person stays in a closed room for a long time, then the corona can spread according to the flow of air in that room.  So now we need to be more vigilant.

World Health Organization's New Guide Lines to Avoid Airborne Corona

  •  Avoid visiting crowded places.
  •  Make as much distance from the restaurant, mall or fitness class as you can.
  •  Shift the ventilation to a well-facilitated area.
  •  Always wear a mask while going out or if you are infected.
  •  Completely follow social distancing.
  •  Wash hands repeatedly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
  •  To prevent infection, keep a stick from the infected person.

5 Comments

  1. Very informative and it compresses most of the information needed.
    The only cure for Arthritis, Paralysis and Stroke is natural roots and herbs.
    I contacted Nze Njoku Herbal Home for my father who suffered paralysis for 6years.
    My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home accordingly, which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks and he have been doing great on his feet ever since then as if nothing happened to him.
    Also available on; nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i waswaiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this greatman who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him,unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, heprepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at theend of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for acheck up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure fromHERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctorthere also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend whowas also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she wasalso confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with thisvirus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093)you can visit his websitehttps://dr-oduku-herbal-healing-centre.jimdosite.com/i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise Iwill always testify for your good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  4. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete

  5. […]I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how she was cured from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure. I bought the herbal medicine from the herbal doctor [Robinson Buckler]. I took the herbal medicine for 2 weeks as instructed and i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes virus. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact this herbal doctor today on this Email address_________________robinsonbuckler@[[yahoo.com]]

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post