Recently descovered genital herpes cure secret and treatment options

 Herpes is an infection that spreads rapidly and its symptoms are difficult to catch.  It occurs in the form of small blisters on the skin.  How does herpes occur, then tell that herpes infection is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus.  It is a STD.

Recently descovered genital herpes cure secret and treatment options
Recently descovered genital herpes cure secret and treatment options

This disease is likely to occur after the age of 40.  Those whose immunity is weak, who do not live cleanly, stress, injury, reaction of drugs can also cause this disease.  Usually herpes joster is cured in 2 to 3 weeks if treated properly.

Recently discovered cause , cure and treatment options of genital herpes

Weak immunity: People who have weak immunity are at higher risk of this virus.

 Viral infection: Herpes is a contagious disease so it spreads rapidly due to viral infection.  It also affects the nervous system.

 Chicken pox exposure: This disease is caused by the varicella joster virus of chicken pox, so those who have had this disease can sometimes become victims of this disease.

 Hygiene deficiency: This disease is also caused by lack of hygiene.  On coming in contact with an infected person, the disease starts appearing in two weeks.  To avoid this disease, it is very important to take care of cleanliness.

When should you get Herpes Genitalis Tested to best treatment options- ayurvedic or homeopathic

 If you notice symptoms of herpes genitalis or are at risk of infection, you should consult your doctor.  There are many such tests available for this.  If you feel any symptoms, you can have these tests done.  Blood tests can also be done in this. 

 Not only this, you should also get tested for sexually transmitted infection for genital herpes.  Along with this, ask your sexual partner to get the test and herpes genitalis treatment done.  

Most people who have this disease do not notice any problem in their health.  However, diagnosis and herpes genitalis treatment is possible at the right time by conducting a test.

Genital herpes cure secret and treatment options

1) There are many homeopathic medicines that can be used as an alternative to genital herpes.  Some of the most common and effective homeopathic medicines are..

 natrum mur,

 petroleum and hepar sulf.  

2) Ayurveda is also very effective for genital herpes.  Some of the very effective Ayurvedic medicines are..

 Kachnar Guggul, 

Felanthes Niruri, 

Neem and Curcumin capsules.

5 Comments

  1. how i got cure from a bad disease called herpes by Dr solutions i have spent so much money to cure this disease but all was in vain when i was browsing online one day i saw a lady testifying how this Dr solutions save her home from separation and she also added that this Dr cure disease too that was when i decided to give a try by contacting the Dr for help behold after receiving the remedy from Dr solutions which i drank for 4 days all the pain began to reduce and the herpes symptoms disappear this is why i decided to come out here with boldness to testy the good things Dr solutions did for me...you can also give him a try i believe he can also heal you from every pain you are facing in life, you can reach him VIA landofsolutions@outlook.com

    love spell,
    ex back,
    Herpes,
    Alzheimer's disease,
    carcinoma.
    Asthma,
    Allergic diseases.
    Parkinson's ,
    Epilepsy,
    Cancer,
    Fibromyalgia,
    HIV,
    Hepatitis,
    diabetes,
    Coeliac disease,
    Infertility.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO DR Ogberaese, My name is Leonard Shirin i am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr.Ogberaese healed me from genital herpes. i was detected with genital herpes around 10th may 2019, and ever since that day i have been looking for a way to end this virus from my body, but the more i try, the more i was told there was no solution. Few months ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr Ogberaese cure them from HERPES VIRUS, i also heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony saying Dr Ogberaese cured her oral herpes. I was left with no other hope than to contact Dr Ogberaese and give him a try. I contacted him and told him what i was going through. He said he could heal me, that he is going to send me a herbal medicine and He sent the medicine as he promised. I took this herbal medicine for 1 week and it was obvious that his medicine was for real, because the herpes started clearing from my body. Later at the 2 week, i went for medical check up and i was surprised when my doctor told me he found no trace of the virus in me again. At first when he told me, i was so shock and still did not believed until he gave me my test result. to make my story short i am now free from herpes, after many months of sorrow and my sickness is gone, i thank God for leading me to this man, and i want to also lead you to him if you have any illness like HIV, HPV, hepatitis B, asthma, cancer, Diabetes, COLD SCORE,TOOTH ACHE FIBROID and AUTISM. You can email him on drogberaese54@gmail.com or whats-app him on +2348073818653. visit him on his website: https://dr-ogberaese-herbal-home.jimdosite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Battling with any health related issues or infection is not the end of your life, why not contact a herbal practitioner for cure Dr Abolo has herbal remedies and permanent solution for all your health related problems.I recommend him to you today only because i have also used his herbal medicine and it worked perfectly on my health problem with out side effect, you can actually save yourself from giving your hard earned money to drugs than cannot cureyou if only you can contact Dr Abolo today for your permanent cure and herbal products . Please help me share this post to save yourself and your love ones.Dr Abolo is specialize in these areas,Permanent herbal supplements for anxiety and depression,HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Blood, Cancer, HPV, ALS, herpes etc. Email: draboloherbalhome@gmail.com also call or whatsApp him on +2347044725611

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was depressed when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HERPES and HIV disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet and I found Dr.0sagie contact number. +2347030465649 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.obudu herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.obudu and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) o or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2347030465649 He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural Herbal Medicine To Cure {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE
    Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr Idedia to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes disease .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 for 4years ago which almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Dr Idedia saw so many testimonies on how Dr Idedia helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Dr Idedia asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes disease free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2349126592869

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post