Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases

Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases
Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases

Respiratory Diseases.

Depending on the physical characteristics, the respiratory system can be divided into two parts upper and lower respiratory tract. The upper respiratory tract consists of the nose, throat, and larynx, while the lower part of the respiratory tract involves the trachea, bronchi and lungs.
Smoking and air pollution are two common causes of Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases.
If the patient has problems with respiratory symptoms then the following Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases. can be:
Rhinitis (cold fall)

  • Sneeze
  • Bad odor in breathing
  • Headache, and eyes become reddish itching and watering
  • Sore throat
  • Odor loss
  • Blocked or congested nose
  • Chronic larinitis
  • Sound sitting
  • Sore throat
  • Spasmodic cough
  • In some cases fever
  • difficulty swallowing
  • swollen lymph nodes
  • Throat pain

Bronchitis (cough disease, cough)

  • cough
  • Throat irritation
  • Chest tightness
  • breathlessness
  • Bronchial asthma
  • Chest tightness
  • Cough up
  • Wheezing
  • Quick breathing
  • Sinocytosis (nasala)
  • Sneeze
  • Heavy water in the head and body

Nose blocking or nasal bleeding

  • Influenza
  • cough
  • Nasal muscles May cause pain and headache
  • fever
  • Runny nose
  • Fatigue

Sore throat

  • Chill
  • Tonsillitis
  • cough
  • Tonsillitis
  • Throat pain and difficulty swallowing
  • fever

Due to respiratory swelling (bronchitis), symptoms, prevention and treatment
Frequent breathing hose (bronchitis) is very common when it is often developed from cold or other respiratory infections. Chronic bronchitis, a more serious condition, continuous burning or inflammation of the lining of the bronchi liver, which is caused by smoking.
Symptoms of Bronchitis
Acute respiratory tract can be included in the symptoms of swelling or chronic respiratory tract.
1. Coughing.
2. Production of sputum, which can be clear, white, yellowish or green, it can sometimes be inscribed with blood.
3. Feeling tired.
4. Loss of breath.
5. A little fever and chills.
6. Chest discomfort.
Cause of Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases
The most common cause of inflammation of the old respiratory tract is cigarette smoking, air pollution and toxic gases in dust or environment or workplace can also contribute to the condition.
Medicines
Because most cases of bronchitis are caused by viral infection, antibiotics are not effective, however, if your doctor suspects that you have bacterial infection, then he may suggest antibiotic. Which may occur in this way, such as Acebrophylline, Amoxicillin and Ampicillin etc.
Prevention
To reduce your risk of inflammation of the airway, follow these tips.
1. Avoid cigarette smoke- The smoke of cigarette increases the risk of inflammation of the old breathing hose.
2. Take vaccine- Influenza is the result of many cases of swelling of an intense breathing hose with a virus. Receiving an annual flu vaccine can help you avoid getting the flu. You can consider immunization which prevents some types of pneumonia.
3. Wash your hands- To reduce your risk of catching viral infection, wash your hands often.
4. Wear a Surgical Mask - Wear If you have COPD, you may consider wearing a surgical mask on the face if you are exposed to dust or smoke, and when you are going in the middle of the crowd during the journey.
lungs Desies
The symptoms of fungal infection of the lungs depend on the type of fungus. Yet there are general symptoms - cough, breathlessness, chest pain, fever, fatigue and sweating during sleep at night. It is difficult to treat fungal infections and it can take several months to complete the recovery. In the treatment of lung infection, anti-fungal medicines, oral (pills and capsules etc) or injections are done. Also corticosteroid helps in its treatment.
Diet
With this infection you can not be cured only by medicines. You also need to pay attention to your diet. This can prevent the symptoms of fungus and repetition. Ginger is considered to be very useful in this case. If there are anti-fungal properties in Organie, then you should include them in your diet. Along with that, certain foods should be avoided. You should stay away from sugar, caffeine and milk products. Along with this you should not consume alcohol and nicotine-containing substances such as alcohol and cigarettes.
What is acute respiratory disease?
Acute infection of the respiratory system is the major cause of the death of infants and children under the age of 5 years. Most AR (Acute respiratory disease) are cured themselves in a fixed time. Infections such as nose, throat, respiratory tract, lung and ear infections in breathing, which may also have difficulty in breathing, are called acute respiratory disease. Cold sore throat, cough, respiratory tract infections, pneumonia and Ear infections, sinocytes etc. are major diseases in the category of acute respiratory diseases.
Symptoms

  • The flow of water from the child's nose / nose stops
  • Coughing
  • Ribs walk
  • Pain in the ear or pus in the ears.
  • to have a sore throat.
  • Difficulty breathing speed and difficulty in breathing.
  • fever.

General care

  • Helping the children to relax and take good sleep.
  • Give the baby enough drinks available for drinking in the home.
  • Provide good nutrition to the children, and breastfeeding mothers to breastfeeding infants.
  • Protect the children from the cold and keep them in normal temperature, more heat is not appropriate.
  • Place in an open airy room, in which there is a window and crystal display in the room.
  • If the child has a fever, then give proper dose of paracetamol in consultation with the physician / health worker.

Treatment for closed nose

  • Clean and soft cloth or cotton wool should be used to clean the nose.
  • Explain how to nose and clean the baby.
  • To clean the accumulated secretion in the nose, drop the drops of Normal Sealani into the nose so that the accumulated discharge becomes soft and can be easily cleaned.

Treatment for sore throat

  • Give the baby any food or sucking, this causes saliva in the mouth, which helps in reducing the throat swab.
  • Giving hot drinks to drink, mixing honey and lemon juice with lukewarm water helps in reducing sore throat.

Cure for cough
1-The most appropriate way to relieve cough is to keep the throat from the drinks, or drinks offered in simple treatment.
2-Immediately contact the doctor in case of a baby's rib, walking speed, breathing difficulties, tongue or lips becoming blue.
Yoga for Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases
Any illness related to respiratory problems, such as asthma, trouble breathing, etc. occurs due to mucosa in the respiratory tract. It does not allow clean air to reach the lungs sufficiently, and the sufferer leaves breathing immediately before breathing properly. Breath is the basis of life, so if the state of chaos or unbalance continues for a long time, then death is also expected. Bronchial currency is very effective in these respiratory diseases. This currency is the coordination of the Varuna mudra, sun mudra and sky mudra. It exits the mucous membranes deposited in the respiratory tube and decreases inflammation. Regular practice of this posture does not require much emphasis while releasing respiration and gradually respiratory diseases are completely removed. Breath patients should lie on the left shoulder and the water should be consumed according to the advice of yogcharya. How to do: Place the top of the thumb and finger fingers with the thumb of the thumb. Match the middle finger to the top of the thumb. Keep the index finger straight. How long: 5-5 minutes five times.
hiccups
Normally the throat valve is open during the contraction of the respiratory tract, which gives breath in. But sometimes the breathing mumps suddenly contracts and it starts shrinking again and again, while the backbone closes. The inherent breath stops and sounds like 'Hik', which are called hiccups.
Inhalation of the breath is caused by inflammation of the air in the stomach, intestine or stomach, or any infection, or in the stomach, insect or any type of infection in the brain, the breath develops in the pulse of the muscles. If there is poison in the blood due to high fever or chronic diseases of the kidneys, it can also cause hiccup to affect the pulse.
Home remedies

  • Take a nose into the clay or pinpli mixture.
  • Nasya can also be taken by mixing rock salt in water.
  • Amla, dry gourd and pepper one - take one portion and part of the mixture and mix it with honey in half a tablespoon of this powder.
  • Chapat of Peepal powder with one gram of honey.
  • Chut or pistachio with a gram of honey or honey.
  • Take a gram of dry ginger with some jaggery.
  • Make a powder of honey and black salt in lemon juice.
  • Combine fennel extracts and rose water, one-by-one mix.
  • Drink four grams of Petha.
  • Take small pieces of fresh ginger and make small pieces.
  • Mix half a tablespoon of cannula powder with 10 grams of butter in it.
  • Mix 2 teaspoon mustard finely crushed powders in a cup of hot water and drink it like a tea.
  • Take a pinch of nutmeg powder with four-sour amla juice, 3 times a day.
  • Take half a tablespoon of groundnut seeds with 1 glass of buttermilk.

5 Comments

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God in heaven. It's good to testify the goodness of God In one's life. Confese your sins and problem to one another so that you can be free forever. I'm a living witness. My name his Harris Dorothy. I was diagnosed of this deathly and shameful disease,Herpes for 4years. Till when I decided to give my life to God believing that he's a merciful God that can heal me. After service that faithful Sunday morning I decided to confess my problem to my father in Lord, Pst John of the RCCG Alaska. He gave me a brief story about his life how,necessary it is to believe in God. He told me how he suffered from Herpes for 7 years,but God makes a way for him through an African Herbalist,Dr. Dominic Elabe who he saw comments of people across online testifying how he's has been curing lots of people with his herbs. And in faith he contacted the Dr. Elabe And he Prepared his medicine and sent to him through the DHL to his home address I was very excited . I requested for the Herbs Doctor contacts . He gave me assurance that all I need to do its to pray for God to forgive my sins and sent his healing power upon my life. I did has he said and quickly contacted Dr. Elabe after a short conversation,I had to prove to me and I believed him after going through his pictures with patients and of live webcam conversation with all the documents recommending him to cure all sickness . I explained all my problems to him and all my Pst told me about its capability and talents in Herbs cure.....He gave me full assurance that I shall receive my cure if I can limit myself from what I eat and follow its medication rules because herbal and medical prescription don't go together. I requested for the immediate cure for my medicine. He papered the herbs and sent it the same way. Not upto 3weeks after taking his medicine,I began to experience lots of changes in me. To the glory of God, my HSV result,tested negative as he said....Am urging you all suffering from this diseases or of any kind,and might have any love one's with any deathly virus. God never forsake its children who believe and have faith in him...do not be afraid Dr. Elabe ...is real and ready to cure you from all diseases,sickness or infection not matter the sickness type or distance. Do your best to contact this great And powerful herbalist and watch Dr.Elebe ...he has the cure with his herbs,and it's medicine are very active with no sight effect and active immune booster. Watch him and Contact Dr.............@
    Email............... Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful topic. Great effort. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Know about the best radiology diagnostic centre in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staying with Herpes is as easy as you think,but getting the cured seems confusing. I'm so happy because I'm free now from Herpes. I was very unhappy after the checkup and was diagnosed HSV 2 of which I know fully well I can't be cured with the Antibiotics, he prescribed for me the acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), andvalacyclovir (Valtrex). These are all taken in pill form. Severe cases may be treated with the intravenous I refuse to try it and went to another clinic for test and it still shows positive. I told the doctor about it and he said it's only by miracle and the prescribed he knows can't cure the virus by only keep fighting so it doesn't replenish always. I wasn't comfortable since I needed the cure.
    I was in a very sad moon,then I came back in two weeks and still shows the same. I tell you,does who knows understand what I'm saying.
    I'm saying this now because my believe leads me to understand that There's a CURE for HERPES.
    Of All English medicine you should know God gives us power over all living and non living creatures, don't feel bad now because I know being an Herpes patient for 3 years must have lost hope ,you can still get cure to CANCER, HPV,DIABETES, LOW SPARM COUNT,IRREGULAR OR PAINFUL MENSTRUATION, AND LOSTS HE WILL SHOW YOU AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WAY I DO NOW
    IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO HELP IF YOU LOVE TO KNOW
    Dr. Odey abang is a very reliable person, don't be scared he can proof to you what you want. Contact him and let him help get cured to all sicknesses.
    His medicine are very effective and affordable with active immune booster 100% sure no site effects
    @
    Email
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp number@
    +2349015049094

    I'm morrisons from Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information. Thank you so much for sharing such a valuable content. Know about the best medical oncologist in Trivandrum & cancer diagnosis center in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post