Tongue Anatomy Diagram with Function

tongue anatomy diagram , tongue diagram,  parts of the tongue and their functions, applied anatomy of tongue
Tongue Anatomy Diagram with Function

Most living organisms are the essential part of the body of animals. This article mentions things related to the human body. On the tongue are located in flavored shoots. The thick, muscular, moving zigzag is located on the floor of the main grasping cavity. The back portion is attached to the lining of the mouthpiece of the franellum ligavi and the muscles, the hood device and jaw bone. There are many zygote shoots found on tongue. The taste buds found on the tongue make the taste of food. Flavored flavors are located in buds. The average length of the tongue from the oropharynx to the tip is 10 cm (4 in).

Tongue Anatomy 

To know about the Tongue Anatomy Diagram with Function. There are three main functions of the tongue:

1) Recognize the taste of each substance
2) Speaking
3) ingest

The taste of recognizing the taste of this tongue is done by sensing the tongue. Let's take a detailed look at it now.

The tongue is completely made up of muscles. There is no bone anywhere in it. There are two types of nerves in the tongue. Completely bound to the tongue and going from the tongue to the other side of the body. These muscles have thin membrane. The total four parts of the tongue are considered - the front end, the widest part of the middle and finally the root of the tongue near the throat. The wider section and the bottom part of the two sub-sections of the middle part. The membrane above all of this is pink and always wet. This membrane spreads completely on the lower muscles. On the upper part of our tongue, there is a slab of English alphabet 'V' letter. This slab divides this part of the tongue into two subdivisions. The front part of 'V' is in the empty place of the mouth and the back of the 'V' is in the empty place of the throat. On the front of 'V' we see several small bulbs from front to back. These are called papilai. The part of the tongue is in the empty place of the throat, in that part it is papilized.

There are four types of papilices on our tongue. Their names are -
1) Philipher 2) Functional 3) Foliaan 4) Valet

It is raised on the pedly tongue. In these, we have tasting muscles or test buds.

Except the Philippine Papilai, these are the testbeds in all the three papilites.

1) Philipal Papillai - On the front part of 'V' there are small size bumps on the whole part of the tongue. Their work is to increase the friction in the tongue and the food grains, which in turn, the ankana can roam properly in the mouth.
2) Confiscation - There is a bigger set of sizes than expected in the field. Their color is dark red. There are many testbeds in them.
3) Foliette - These bumps are on both ends of the tongue. Their color is red and the shape is like a pan. There are also many testbeds in it.
4) Vallet - All the bulbs are parallel to the front of the large 'V' grooves. There are too many testbeds on this.

Muscular structure

There are 4 underlying and 4 external muscles in the gym.

Muscle of the tongue

"Interstitial" means that these muscles are not attached to the bones. They work to change the shape of the tongue.

1. Superior Logitidal Fibers: They make the tongue smaller.

2. Inferior logitudinal fiber: They make the tongue smaller.

Vertical fibers: They make the tongue wide and flattened.

4. Transverse fibers: They make the tongue narrower and longer.

Extrinsic muscles of the tongue

It works to change the position of the tongue

1. Jeniglosus

2. Hyglosas

3. Stiglosus

4. Palatoglossus

Vascular structure for tongue anatomy



Blood is supplied to the tongue with lingual artery, which is a branch of External Carotid Artery. Blood is supplied from the lungic artery at the bottom of the mouth. The triangle of the triangle 'pyroogows', 'pyrophobes' or 'pyroogov-belklord' is created by the intermediate tendon of the digestric muscle, the posterior side of the myeloid muscle and the hypoglycemic nerve. The inner area is the lingual artery area, which is The tongue has a better place to stop uncontrolled bleeding.

There is also secondary blood supply in the tongue, which is done from the facialic tonicular branches and with the ensending ferrengial artery.

Supply of nerves

The sensation of taste for the front 2/3 of the tongue is done by Facial Nerve (Korda Tiempany CN7). The normal cognition of the front 2/3 is done by the lingual nerve, which is a branch of the trigeminal nerve CN V3.

The taste and general cognition of the posterior 1/3 is achieved by the gloopharyngeal nerve (CN 9).

Except for an extrinsic muscular-platoglossus, in which the nerves of CN10 in the ferrial plexus, the hypoglycemic nerve (CN 12) is supplied in all the endothelial and extrinsic muscles of the tongue.

How do the taste know?

We have five senses to get information about objects - eyes, nose, ears, skin and tongue. The tongue gives us the taste of taste. The tongue is located within the mouth. It is backward on the back and thin towards the front. It is made of muscles. Its color is red. On seeing its upper surface, we see some granular bulbs, which are called tasting buds. These taste buds are made up of cells. Fibers like hair have emerged from their upper ends. These taste buds are of four types, through which we find four main types of main flavors. Sweet, bitter, sour and salted The front part of the tongue experiences sweet and salty taste. The back part experiences bitter taste and part of the sour taste of sour taste. The middle part of the tongue does not experience any kind of flavor, because there is often no taste buds on this place. Some parts of the food dissolve in saliva to detect the taste and activate the tastes. Food is also a chemical reaction by which the nervous impulses are produced. These impulses reach the taste center of the brain and begin to experience the taste. By recognizing those impulses our brain makes us aware of the taste.
  • In order to get full taste of food, other senses also support the tongue. Odor is also a part of the taste, which is experienced by the nose. This is the reason that due to coldness, the full taste of food is not found and it feels dull.
  • There is about 9000 taste buds on an adult person's tongue. As the age progresses, the taste buds begin to relax and it becomes inactive in old age.
  • Stomach malfunction or constipation accumulates the scum on the tongue, which makes us change the taste of food - revenge. In fact, because of the dirt on the tongue, the molecules of food items can not easily reach the buds, so we do not get the right taste of food items. Even after eating fever or eating hot or cold foods, the taste buds become somewhat loose or inactive, and we can not get the full taste of the food. The juice of alcohol, cocoa and fruit juice goes away from their smell. When these juices reach the mouth, the tongue learns their tastes. The odor of food goes into the nostril of the nose, where the odor-nerves located in it activates and gives the brain the sense of smell, by recognizing that the brain gives us complete joy of the taste of food.

Like other bodybuilders, taste buds are destroyed equally and continuously. Every ten days, almost half of the new taste buds replace the old buds.

About 10,000 tasting buds are found on the tongue in human tongue. Each taste bud column is a group of arithmetic sensory and non-existent cells. Sensory cells are located in the middle of the ablumber cells. The independent ends of the sensory cells are called sensory follicles, and their back ends are related to the tantric tantu. The zygote shoots are of the following types -
 formulas or filiform sprigs - they are white and conical, and are located in parallel rows on the next 2/3 of the tongue. They lack the taste buds. 

The anterior or fanciful shoots - these formative shoots are in the form of red donors in the middle of the shoots. These are more in the next part of the tongue. The tastes are present in them.

 Foliate or Foliate Ankur - Near the border, there is a small chain of red-leaf shoots in both sides of the tongue. Taste bands are present in these shoots also.

 Parikoti or CircumBallet Seedling - This is the smallest number, but the largest and hollow buds are. Inverted V (Λ) shapes, on the last part of the tongue, these shoots are located in the same line. All of them have tasting buds.
Also Read

7 Comments

  1. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
    You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. m so happy to day for Dr chimnedum herbal home for he has made A me proud with his great herbalist work am not regreathing never meeting him cause he is a great herbalist man Dr chimnedum herbal home is a herbal home where you will have peace of mind he is a great herbalist man indeed, Dr chimnedum will never ever make mistake when giving Herb's to people, he cures all kind of disease,infection, illness, STD, kidney stony, HIV/AIDS,I am one of does he cured with his herb I am Campbell William I will testify to the great herbal home of Dr chimnedum he has cured my staphylococcus with his great herb,I'm proud if you whant to contact him you are free to contact him on his e-mail ( DR.CHIMNEDUMHERBALHOME 1616@GMAIL.COM,you can also contact him on his WhatsApp line no:+2347086675538, I will like you to contact him and be free from any thing that is your problem, seeing is believing.

      Delete

  2. What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
    My name is Beatrice Hatton from California City , I'm so excited and tears filled with joy.
    I will always remember you on this day Dr
    I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
    It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
    All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
    I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
    Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
    I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
    I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
    On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
    I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
    This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
    His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
    Contact him directly

    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    for you're cure to
    Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. m so happy to day for Dr chimnedum herbal home for he has made A me proud with his great herbalist work am not regreathing never meeting him cause he is a great herbalist man Dr chimnedum herbal home is a herbal home where you will have peace of mind he is a great herbalist man indeed, Dr chimnedum will never ever make mistake when giving Herb's to people, he cures all kind of disease,infection, illness, STD, kidney stony, HIV/AIDS,I am one of does he cured with his herb I am Campbell William I will testify to the great herbal home of Dr chimnedum he has cured my staphylococcus with his great herb,I'm proud if you whant to contact him you are free to contact him on his e-mail ( DR.CHIMNEDUMHERBALHOME 1616@GMAIL.COM,you can also contact him on his WhatsApp line no:+2347086675538, I will like you to contact him and be free from any thing that is your problem, seeing is believing.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Know about the best pathology laboratory services in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Get to know about the best cancer doctor Trivandrum & radiology diagnostic centre in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post